Long shot

Hi folks,

Would anyone know if a kit exists for the 1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88? I know it's a long shot but...

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Reply to
<mmauter

Would anyone know if a kit exists for the 1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88? I know it's a long shot but...

Thanks in advance!

Mike

========== Hi Mike.

I checked

and Tom doesn't have it listed, which suggests it may not exist.

Reply to
The Raven

I've never seen a kit but I did see an Olds conversion written up in a magazine. IIRC, it was a Juha Airio piece. Maybe a resin caster has copied it as Juha frequently does masters for them.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Thanks to everyone for checking Mike

You wrote on Wed, 05 Nov 2003 02:21:05 GMT:

??>> snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote: ??>>

??>> Hi folks, ??>>

??>> Would anyone know if a kit exists for the 1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88? I ??>> know it's a long shot but... ??>>

??>> Thanks in advance! ??>>

??>> Mike

BB> I've never seen a kit but I did see an Olds conversion written up in a BB> magazine. IIRC, it was a Juha Airio piece. Maybe a resin caster has BB> copied it as Juha frequently does masters for them.

With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
<mmauter