help sought

i know this may not be appropriate but we could do with some expert
advice.we have aquired a little 15cwt dumper truck circa 1970 carrying
a H registration,it needs some tlc and there is a brass plate on the
back with the following 2 sets of figures stamped on it,
GO-VOI-3141,
214-7
We are keen to start restoring this as it seems a shame to see it so
neglected after the years of service so if any kind person can decipher
this information we would be very gratefull and if in Yorkshire area
will buy you a jar,many thanks for your time-Bob
Reply to
listerdumper