Want To Become a Technical Professional

Here is the Opportunity, Those Who are surviving without job or want to get into the IT Career, Whether You are a Graduate (Bsc,BCA,MCA) or an Engineer.Just Check the
link
http://www.optimar.co.in / ..........Where your Future is

Who drives the taxi's in India? Also, who works in the 7-11's?
Phil

What gets me about this one is how funny it is. If the Indians are queued up trying to get in our country, who in their right mind would expect us to go to India looking for a job? Surely they wasn't a serious proposition.
Doug

Doug Sams wrote:

Actually saw this on the show 30 days. This guy was downsized when his job was outsourced to India, so he decided to go to India and get his job back. Right away I could tell I don't want to live in India.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 15:59:05 +0000 (UTC), "Doug Sams"

But then again, very few in the US wants to speak to an Indian when they call a support line. Maybe the people in India feel the same way.
All your base are belong to us.
Bill Sullivan
"Deactivating a generator loop without the correct key, it's like repairing a watch with a hammer and chisel. One false move and you'll never know the time again." - The Doctor