Another Reason the Feds are after US

He even ships his Motors vis Priority Mail so you can get them faster, thats a nice touch.

Abby Normal

nice touch.

What motors? All I see are model airplane parts...

Reply to
Eekamouse

You have a problem with clay weights and rocket ballast?

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

You have a problem with clay weights and rocket ballast?

Reply to
Abby Normal

Hey, it's just clay spacers! ;-)

"Ignorance of the law is not an excuse."

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

Should ship them ground and that would be O.K. Those clay spacers are pretty powerful if they are an F39. :-)

Reply to
Kurt

Another scary part about that auction is that if you were to bid on it and win and you received a box that actually WAS full of clay spacers, you really wouldn't have any recourse with eBay...

He says clay spacers and tubes with clay in each end. Just because the average rocketry viewer THINKS this guy is selling motors doesn't mean you wouldn't receive clay spacers and tubes with clay in each end...

It's a hoot, but it should also be stopped. This certainly doesn't do any good for the sport of rocketry... geeze

Reply to
jflis

Hey is this seller Jerry Irvine or what? HAHAHAHAHA made my day, now I can go beat a liberal!

Lunar

Abby Normal wrote:

lunarlos

Huh? Do you use your left or your right hand?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Well I keep suggesting he use both hands when using a keybrd but nooooo...

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

Carpal Torpedo?