Another Reason the Feds are after US

He even ships his Motors vis Priority Mail so you can get them faster, thats a nice touch.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aerotech-24-40-%20system_W0QQitemZ130056125823QQihZ003QQcategoryZ256%3Cbr%20/%3E7QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What motors? All I see are model airplane parts...
Abby Normal wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aerotech-24-40-%20system_W0QQitemZ130056125823QQihZ003QQcategoryZ256%3Cbr%20/%3E7QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You have a problem with clay weights and rocket ballast? <G>
David Erbas-White
You know youre right I forgot that clay weights and rocket ballast are the "new age" term for shipping "model airplane parts" ;)

Abby Normal wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aerotech-24-40-%20system_W0QQitemZ130056125823QQihZ003QQcategoryZ256%3Cbr%20/%3E7QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Hey, it's just clay spacers! ;-)
"Ignorance of the law is not an excuse."
--
Rocketry Planet hobby rocketry news, feature articles, news archive,
discussion forums, live chat, free auctions, launch calendar and the
Abby Normal wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aerotech-24-40-%20system_W0QQitemZ130056125823QQihZ003QQcategoryZ256%3Cbr%20/%3E7QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Should ship them ground and that would be O.K. Those clay spacers are pretty powerful if they are an F39. :-)
Another scary part about that auction is that if you were to bid on it and win and you received a box that actually WAS full of clay spacers, you really wouldn't have any recourse with eBay...
He says clay spacers and tubes with clay in each end. Just because the average rocketry viewer THINKS this guy is selling motors doesn't mean you wouldn't receive clay spacers and tubes with clay in each end...
It's a hoot, but it should also be stopped. This certainly doesn't do any good for the sport of rocketry... geeze
Hey is this seller Jerry Irvine or what? HAHAHAHAHA made my day, now I can go beat a liberal!
Lunar
Abby Normal wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aerotech-24-40-%20system_W0QQitemZ130056125823QQihZ003QQcategoryZ256%3Cbr%20/%3E7QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
On 8 Dec 2006 06:48:25 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@juno.com"

Huh? Do you use your left or your right hand?
Phil Stein wrote:

Well I keep suggesting he use both hands when using a keybrd but nooooo...
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
tdstr wrote:

Carpal Torpedo?