Professional CAD benchmark software

Final release, V1.04

If you have any suggestions please let us know.

Regards, JR

Reply to
SmartDez Corp.

To all,

This guy is eiter a Troll or a Bot.

The file is probably a virus or a worm.

Mark

Reply to
MM

Thanks Mark,

I figured as much, but I was waiting for conformation from someone smarter than I.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

If you google this NG and from show options look at other postings from this author you will find a lot of links offering all kinds of software but all leading to the same place. This file is probably very bad and is certainly not what it is represented to be.

Reply to
TOP

Couldn't resist, I like a good virus.

I download it, unzipped, scanned with 2 different virus scanners both showed it as clean. I'm not going run it , it's only 67kb "Cdd.exe" and obviously dodgy.

I will forward it to the antivirus software people and see what happens.

John Layne

John Layne

I did the same. ;o) It is obvious that this is some sort of malware, and the attacker has hidden it from the various virus scanners using a packer (UPX?). A hex view shows various hints as to what this is about but I've sent it off as well. I'm going to dig a little deeper.

M.

Reply to
Markus Wankus