Lagacy Holes and Hole Callouts

Does anyone else have as many problems with hole callouts on legacy holes as I do?

For example, I have a counterdrilled legacy hole. The end condition is set to "through". When I add a hole callout in the drawing, I get the following: .1563 THRU

.1719.7394 .1563.7394

What is the world is this?!?!?

Now, the way it should read, and the way it reads on other counterdrilled hole callouts within the same drawing is: .125 THRU .682

I would simply change it manually, but if I do, it will not update if the sizes were to ever change. Anyone got a clue here?

I get these kind of weird callouts all the time, but mainly only on legacy holes. Best I can tell, legacy holes are not in the calloutformat.txt file for editing either.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

I get problems with thi all the time too, and I don't use that many legacy holes. I mainly notice this when a hole intersects another or is a pattern of a pattern, or something like that. I work around it by building the notes manually, linking in the dimensions. I find this easiest to do in the model (safer there anyway), then I import the note.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I've never thought about doing this. I will give it a try. If it works good, it may be my new std way of doing this...

Thanks,

Reply to
Seth Renigar