ATTN: Bo

Last year, in reference to an answer to my post about plastic bottle screw threads, you asked:

"I wonder if someone else put the pages "together" in a more readable pdf format? Probably not."

Well I found it. If your still interested hers the link. Plastic Bottle Threads.pdf (3.0 MB bytes) =>

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Good Overview of the sizing of lots of different threads.

Many Thanks - Bo

Reply to
Bo