Too good to last...

Hi all,

The last week or so has been relatively devoid of postings, but to my great relief, all posts have been relevant to the group and totally devoid of off-topic religious, political or other mindless opinionated crap.

Unfortunately, I see all this bullshit has started again today. I had a funny feeling it was too good to last...

Please guys, keep your postings to the subject - scale models - and post your opinions elsewhere.

*J*
Reply to
James Venables

So what is it you have against umlauts?

WmB

Reply to
WmB

I suspect last night's State of the Union speech will start some noise up again. Now about that proposal on Social Security....

:-) Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

a news group without ot does not exist.

Missed it. Can't stand to hear him read. It brings back bad memories of read-aloud time in elementary school. I could finish the darn book in the time it took a couple of my fellow students to make it to the end of a sentence.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller