Did One of You Guys do This?

Fess up . . .

Long Rod Penetrator

Ok, I confess, it was.....not me. Geez, now the foggin bastids are attacking our toys, what next, model flak guns shooting down the model airplanes hanging from the celing? Oh the humanity of it all.....

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete the word spam from email addy

Reply to
TimeTraveler658

Proximity fuses spewing shards of hot plastic throughout the room . . .

Reply to
Long Rod Penetrator

Heh. More here, including the abduction of Elmo:

.

Where's Big Bird when you need him?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Too funny.

Reply to
Sweettoothbear

Wuzznt me - I'm smart enough to have blindfolded those wide open eyes and loaded a mag into the weapon. Too funny - except where these are sold thru AAFES. To be expected I guess, they get their hands on everything else with relative ease.

WmB

Reply to
WmB