Good-bye group...

Hey all:

It is truly pathetic when a troll is correct...

I need a life... Posting here when I am at work on breaks/lunch periods and when I am sitting home all evening/night watching tv is not a life...

I did want to thank many of you here for proving what I already knew about locksmithing:

> It is an honorable trade...

One that I might seek out doing as an independent, certified, educated professional sometime in the future...

I am just tired of posting into the abyss this group has become and getting shit on by whomever, because I am honest and took my own time to learn something about the world around me...

This will be my final post to this newsgroup... I will read the responses to this thread, but not reply to them...

Have a good life... Keep up the good work...

Evan the Maintenance Man

Reply to
Evan

breaks/lunch periods and

not a life...

already knew about

certified, educated

become and getting

time to learn

read the responses

you going to let the trolls run you off ? you might as well stop participating in n/g's all together. I for one, thank you for your input and wish you well in your future endeavors.

Reply to
Key

Evan,

Your action (or in-action as the case may be) only encourages the Troll to continue.

Plonk the troll and be done with it. Trolls do what they do for a response, you just paid them the ultimate compliment.

What ever happened to the weekly question "How can I pick this lock?"

Reply to
Keyman55

I must admit this group has gone to hell. Maybe we'll talk more on some of the restricted groups. I've not posted to them in a long time but I may start spending more time there instead too. Have a good life.

Reply to
Glen Cooper

Hey Evan,

Wanna join Clearstar? Email me!

Bobby

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

Bingo!

Reply to
Glen Cooper
<snip>No Off- It is more often that I do not respond to some of the posting here because of trolls, spammers, spoofers, and what not.

But I do if it is something I know about.Otherwise I let the shit go and dont get in on it.

Still some good reading here once in a while.

Take it easy Evan and Good Luck.

Later, goma.

Reply to
goma865