Awe friggen lighten up!

Jeesh. All this nonsence about filters, and political crap.

Listen...you want to filter, start by filtering your mouth. If you can't figure out how to filter posts in 2009, ask your 8 year old kid to show you how or your 80 year old grandmother. She will show you right after she gets done tweaking her myspace.

I personally like the political crap. I like all the garbage. Every post in this group is lagit except maybe 2-5 a week tops. Listening to toolmakers like gunner go off about the government is way better than hearing cnn doing it. I don't trust those friggen cnn guys. I need my peers to spew confusing bullshit out so I can be truly confused and not just propaganadad.

You don't want to hear jb and the 5 guys who follow him around humping his whacked out leg...good for you, but those guys end up posting some kickass stuff along the way. Filter if you want, stick your head in the sand, whatever. But quit belley acking, this isn't your group, it's mine. (let the reader have understanding).

Filtering is TehGay! It is. Damn! the Good LORD gives you a brain that is the most powerful machine there is, yet you need basic lame bit matching filters to not have to read stuff? Are you too busy to spend 1 minute reading thru 20 subject lines? if you are...I suggest you go on vacation to Amsterdamn.

Everyone's always crying about "on topic posts". Frig...anything typed by a machinist, toolmaker, or machine builder/salesman is on topic if you ask me.

LIGHTEN UP!

Jeesh. Shop pussy is on topic? Machines shops on mars is on topic.

Cliff...well.....he's uhhh...welll....uhhh...nevermind.

I hope nobody except cliff was insulted by this. Cliff...sorry man, joo are a spammer. The rest...Just trying to stir the pot(Like a toolmaker was born to do damnit!)

Notice I didn't tell John Carroll to STFU. I've been working really hard on my attitude. :)

Reply to
vinny

Bipolar Bear

no sence of humor.

Reply to
vinny

The ole bear just plonked ya, there, dont you feel bad now???? Sure showed you, lol

On thread: it is a lot of fun watching all the bantering going on in here, except it would be earth shattering if Lil Jonnie could actually answer a question!

Reply to
reidmachine