Hole Wizard Holes Changing by themselves~?

I have an engineer here who says that he puts a hole wizard tap hole in a part and later, he finds that the hole becomes a different size.

Does anyone else see this happening?

We are using 2006 SP3.1, and our toolbox and hole wizard are on a network drive. We have 25 CAD systems pointing at this network drive location.

Thanks,

Mark

Reply to
MrSlabaugh

I've not seen that. The only thing I've seen with hole wizard holes is at times when editing one, the name in the feature tree doesn't update to show the new hole size.

Just to address your comment, the name in the tree will update with a change in the feature unless you have modified the name. It does make some sense in that if you have given it some custom name, you don't want the system to change it back.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I placed a Hole Wizard hole on a plane, located it concentric to a precious sketch, had it cut thru all. Went to edit it, upon rebuilding it inverted itself and cut the opposite direction from previous. Had to delete it and re-insert the desired hole, then not F-with it...hmmm.

Not a lot of help, but they're a little flakey sometimes...

MrSlabaugh wrote:

Reply to
WC