Hole wizard improvment

It would be awesome if the hole wizard feature had a tab to create holes that were polygons - that is, multisided instaed of simply round. We use slots a lot and squares for carraige bolts. Even use hexagons. We often place these in sheet metal that has been rolled. Therefore, the ability of the hole wizard to properly place a hole of any type onto a non-flat surface is great. It would just be better if they took this next step with other geometry.

Reply to
SpritE8

Ever try library features for this sort of thing? You can make configurations for different sizes and specify upon insertion.

jk

Reply to
jk

I to would like to be able to place an Obround hole with hole wizard. Most of my parts have obround holes. I have made libary features for my holes but i can't use smart fastners to place the bolts into these obround holes. Bummer

Reply to
Dames