SOLVER module: general error

HI

I HAVE DOUT ABOUT THE SOLVER ERROR MASSEGE FROM ANSYS WORKBENCH.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DEAL WITH THE MESHING WHEN I HAVE 400 SMALL PARTS IN THE ASSEMBLY.

WHILE DOING THE THERMAL ANALYSIS IT GIVE ERROR AS

"An error occurred inside the SOLVER module: general error"

I CONFIRMED THE MATERIAL PROPERTIES....BUT NO OUTPUT.

PLEASE REPLY IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING REGARDING THIS PROBLEM.

SURESH

Reply to
Suresh