control system for reciprocating compressors

Dear frens

I am working in a cement plant where compressed air is utilized. I would be thankful if someone can help me out on the following problems

1) control systems available in the market for reciprocating compressor.

2) will these control system really help.

3) how to estimate the power saving when these control systems are used??

4) specifications of the control systems..

AKR _IIT

Reply to
AKR_IIT