help file not accessible

hi all
since the latest Microsoft security patches I cannot see the help content in
SW2004,SW2005...but SW2003 is ok
'action cancelled unable to link'
anyone else?
thanks
neil
Reply to
neil
ok folks the HTML Help problem is created by MS05-026 (896358) see here
here
't decided what to do about it yet but maybe this helps others
Reply to
neil
The problem is with the sldworks.chm file. find the file in the lang|english folder. right click for properties. under the general tab, you should have text saying it's blocked. click unblock then apply, then ok.
should work now.
sjm1
neil wrote:
Reply to
sjm1.pitt
thank you very much sjm1 !! that Microsoft stuff was frightening...
Reply to
neil
Sure thing Neil,
Your links gave me the clue for the compiled .chm file.
sjm1
neil wrote:
Reply to
sjm1.pitt