Drawing Scale in Custom borders

How do I insert the drawing scale in a custom made SW border. It looks like it should be: SCALE:$PRP:"SW-Sheet Scale"
When I put that in a text box most of the text disappears.
Thanks Monty
I use the little link button thing and then select drawing scale from the pull down menu, rather than try and write it myself!

I have noticed that the "Sheet Scale" is case sensitive, if you type it in all caps (like I did) then most of the text will disappear.