Custom text to right of ballons

Is it possible to put custom text to the right or left of a balloon? (in an assembly drawing) I have been using std. text, but it is not associated with the balloon. When I move the balloon, the test does not "follow."

Any suggestions

Thanks Monty

Reply to
Monty

Make sure that you drop your note into the same view as the balloon, and then multiple select both , RMB and select group. That way they will stay hooked together. If you later decide you want to move the note relative to the balloon, you can drag it inside the group by holding the Alt key.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

"Group" works GREAT