weldment properties

in a weldment -- does anyone know how to link a note or balloon to the custom property to the BODY that the note or balloon is attached to? I know how to do it for a regular assembly -- however these link to the FILE properties - is it possible to link to the BODY properties with a note or balloon. For example instead of item number we would rather link to the partnumber custom property that we assign to the body.

If it is not possible please - everyone send in the Enhancement Request.

Could this be an API , custom program, thing?

Thanks Steve T.

Reply to
Steve Tietz