Mass by default in Weldment properties + Cut List ?

We need a "Mass" or "Weight" column in all cut tables displayed in drawings, which requires each weldment in the part to have a "MASS" custom property which can be automatically updated through a definitition like "SW-Mass@@@Article-liste-des-pi=E8ces-soud=E9es1@weldment_box2.SLDPRT". Fine.

But how can we avoid to manually insert that property in each item in the part's weldment list ? How to do it automatically, or have it by default ?

Thanks !

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti