RE: AutoFill Weld Cut List

Somewhere over the last couple of weeks, someone in the forum mentioned that they had SWX doing an autofill for a weldment cut list. Where I work, our our process is something like this: Design a weldment, open each of the details parts (in the model), fill in custom file properties for each and every one, make a drawing of the detail, insert a cut list (the one shipped with SWX) and then fill in the length and other props manually. Awkard, at best. Are we doing something wrong? Or is there a better way..a macro (FX) or a custom weld list table?? HELP!! FWIW, we've been on SWX since '05 and are currently on '07 SP1 with a total of 13 seats. We design custom equipment. R. Wink

Reply to
R. Wink

The "autofill" will work with the structural member profiles that SW supplies or if you have customized any of your own. They won't autofill if you've done multi bodied extrusions.