SW 2007 SP2 is up

SP 2 is up and available. Nice laundry list of fixes.

Steve O

Reply to
SteveO

mexiken

They listed that they fixed SPR 336278 "Can not open DLL's created in VB6.0 in SW2007x32" but it still doesn't work. I was REALLY counting on that one too. 0 for 1 so far.

Reply to
yawdro

What happened to highlighting associated part mates in bold (i.e. control click on assembly parts then choose view mates or property manager icon)? Didn't work in SP1.1 either

Kman

Reply to
Kman

The SP list on SolidWorks website is store front dressing. Looks to me the SP list is what they want users to see while the final and concise versions are not shared. The SP list should include both the originator's post and a rewritten and concise description of the issue. Some are readable while others are difficult to interpret.

It also would be informative to see the list amended with priority levels, entry and actual completion dates. And include the number of users reporting same issue.

Kman

Reply to
Kman

I spent 3 hours yesterday with a large single part weldment and then creating the drawings. It's a simple frame but with a lot of members (he said member . . .)

Never crashed with SP2. I did notice that even though my part file was

  1. mb, the drawing was only 645 kb. I'm going to have to go redo this weldment in 2006 and re-create the drawing, but I swear I remember my drawings being a lot bigger. Maybe the file size compression is working now.

Steve O

Reply to
SteveO

I've been using it and so far have not run into anything that jumps out at me.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Lovely. I need to do some mod's to my custom property tool XMLPropWorks, but can't because if I recompile it it won't load in

2007.

Bleah!

Reply to
Chris Dubea