$PARTNUMBER linked to a note

Hi

I have a feeling this question has probably been asked before but I've searched and can't find any answer to it. How do you link a note in a title block to a the configuration property $partnumber without creating a custom property?

You could run a custom property instead but then toolbox doesn't allow you to enter a custom property that varies from either a single value or list of values so no fixings can use this method.

Any help would be apreciated.

Peter

Reply to
peterj