make a custom property equal a solidworks property

Is it possible to get a property that someone creates read a SolidWorks property?

For example, can $PRP:"SHTNO" be made to equal $PRP:"SW-Current Sheet" ???

Reply to
goatlip

Just enter the desired string into the property. Should work. It might need a rebuild to update though. If you enter $PRP:"SW-Current Sheet" into a custom prop SHTNO it will do what you are asking.

Corey

Reply to
CS

crap, of couse, man I am loosing it. I wasn't thinking to put the swx property in the text string of the other property. this is what i get and it works great.

Property: SHEETNO Type: Text Value: $PRP:"SW-Current Sheet" of $PRP:"SW-Total Sheets" Awesome, thanks!

Reply to
goatlip