Insert, Drawing View stops working?!

Hello,
In Solidworks 2001+ SP6, when I go to insert a drawing view in a drawing
by doing Insert, Drawing View and switch the solidworks window to the
part file, I cannot click in the window and have the part then appear in
the drawing. It simply doesn't work. Inserting a standard 3 view works
normally. What's odd is that I've reinstalled SW before and it worked
fine for *a while*, then it "broke" and stopped working again. Has
anyone else seen this behavior?
Thanks,
Mike
Reply to