Software OpenGL checked on one user, not on another

I'm the primary user of my computer (SW2004 Education Edition = 2003 commercial; Windows 2000 constantly windows-updated, nVidia Quadro 500, new driver a couple months ago, dual monitor configuration). When I use SolidWorks under my login, everything is fine and dandy, Software OpenGL is unchecked. However, when a co-worker of mine logs in (different windows user account) and fires up SolidWorks, Software OpenGL is checked and grayed out.

Any tips on why this might be happening? I can provide more specific driver details etc. later.

Thanks! Denny Trimble University of Washington

Reply to
Denny Trimble

The reason the box will be grayed out is if SW doesn't see a compatible card. Under his login, check Device Manager to see if the video card and driver are enabled. Maybe?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany