Another strange one on EBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bobbits-Sausage-Works-Athearn-Covered-Hopper-Car_W0QQitemZ190030729793QQihZ009QQcategoryZ19130QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190030729793

the OTHER Mike spake thus:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bobbits-Sausage-Works-Athearn-Covered-Hopper-Car_W0QQitemZ190030729793QQihZ009QQcategoryZ19130QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190030729793
Heh; I like the guy's "disclaimer":
There is no guarantee that any numbering, paint scheme, or model design is an exact historical match to prototype equipment.
No shit.
By the way, did you post this three times, or is that just my ISP burping again?
--
Napoleon won the battle of Waterloo. The German Wehrmacht won World War
II. The United States won in Vietnam, and the Soviets in Afghanistan.

It only came by once on mine, for what it's worth. -- Ray
instead replied:

mine too...and mine's notorious for having double and triple posts occasionally.
me spake thus:

Interesting; there *were* 3 of the OP's messages; now there's only one ... the mysteries of ISPs ...