Ebay silliness...

Check the price. I certainly hope that it's a mistype or wrong currency.

hill4448

{quote}Please note that this listing is temporarily on hold as of June 4,

2010. Check back in the very near future for a significantly less absurd price.{unquote}

hah

Reply to
Steve Vernon

Honey, I listed my entire collection on E Bay, nobody bought any.

Reply to
frank

I was rich for 3 seconds. Then I saw the disclaimer. awww I notice all his other kits are the same price. Maybe he thinks they're actually worth 1/72 the full size price?

Reply to
eyeball

Possibly a victim of eBay's TurboLister app. I'm hearing erros from the latest rendition of that app has some sellers ripping their hair.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

eyeball wrote: : : I was rich for 3 seconds. Then I saw the disclaimer. awww : I notice all his other kits are the same price. Maybe he thinks : they're actually worth 1/72 the full size price? : I think you could buy a real 727-200 for $150,000! No, not new, but I doubt Boeing makes new 727-200's any more.

I saw one of those kits "in the flesh". I understand that the panel lines didn't match up.

What was KMC thinking when they produced that albatross?

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

snipped-for-privacy@realtime.net (Bruce Burden) wrote in news:FWhPn.22728$7d5.13917 @newsfe17.iad:

Much anticipated, much dissapointed.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

200 for $150,000! No, not

lesh". I understand that

roduced that albatross?

=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF= =BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD = =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD Bruce

=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD Bruc= e Burden =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BDAustin, TX.

You're right, what the hell were they thinking? The 1/72 Tamiya kit is far superior, but not quite as good as the Hasegawa version.

Reply to
dnsh