Hobby Shop - Little Choo Choo Shop Inc. Spencer, NC

I'm posting for the Little Choo Choo Shop in Spencer, NC.
We've been in the model railroading business for 17 years in the small
historic railway town of Spencer, NC. Our inventory includes items and supplies in all major scales and we are certified by both Lionel and MTH to service their products.
Please visit our recently re-designed website www.littlechoochooshop.com to learn more or view the 10,000 items we have available for on-line sale.
Thank you for your time,
Matt Kessenich Webmaster Little Choo Choo Shop Inc E-mail any comments or questions to me at snipped-for-privacy@littlechoochooshop.com