Interesting items on Ebay

Located in Oregon

No connection to seller

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Smoking deals on the flow meters.

Steve

Visit my site at

All errors, brain farts, misspelled words intentional because this computer is set to Spelchek French, and I can't get it to do any different.

Reply to
SteveB

Indeed. I wish I was flush at the moment. Id buy a 6 pack. Ive got enough machines to use them all.