Athearn couplers on e-bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/HO-Athearn-type-couplers-4-pairs_W0QQitemZ6004895983QQcategoryZ19130QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Thanks for looking,
Marko
"Athearn type couplers"??? Those are the X2F couplers that were standard on most HO stuff until everyone started using knuckle couplers a few years ago. Good luck getting anything on them. I've thrown away hundreds of them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HO-Athearn-type-couplers-4-pairs_W0QQitemZ6004895983QQca tegoryZ19130QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Maybe X2Fs are the hot ticket in Croatia. ; ) At least he's not trying to sell dirt clods. : )
Jeff
me wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HO-Athearn-type-couplers-4-pairs_W0QQitemZ6004895983QQca
Some years ago I read of someone selling a bunch of horn hook couplers on eBay. I had been saving the ones I removed from models for years, so I thought I'd try offering them. I counted out a hundred, then put the remaining ones in similarly size piles. I figured I had around five hundred, so this was the number I offered. I placed them on my flatbed scanner and took an image of the pile for the auction.
I think I got around $11.00 for the lot. Looks like there was a market for them at least at one time!
Bob Boudreau
Maybe I should sell HO standard gauge plastic wheelsets. I've got a couple hundred of those. Gene