Saying Hi!

Hello Shane! I'm slowly getting back in as well. Sticking with HO for now, but I've been toying with the idea of N.

I'm also wrestling with a move from DC to DCC (and wired vs wireless). My small test layout is simple enough that DC is fine, however what I have planned will be very complicated to implement in DC. I'd be curious to hear others experiences in this area.

Tom

Reply to
Tom
  • User FidoNet address: 1:305/3 Thought I would reach out to say HI and see what folks are modeling?

Myself I am very slowly getting back into it...currently I am switching from HO to N Scale.

Reply to
Shane O'Neill
  • User FidoNet address: 1:305/3 To> Hello Shane! I'm slowly getting back in as well. Sticking with HO for To> now, but I've been toying with the idea of N.

Hi Tom! After a little hiatus it hit me for what I want to do in a layout (long trains) I could do more with the same space I have available currently for HO.

Funny thing, I was not even thinking about trains for a good year and this simple revelation came to me one morning in the show of all places LOL!

To> I'm also wrestling with a move from DC to DCC (and wired vs wireless). To> My small test layout is simple enough that DC is fine, however what I To> have planned will be very complicated to implement in DC. I'd be To> curious to hear others experiences in this area.

When I got back into the model rail scene about 6 years back I went in all DCC, the nice thing is it is universal between HO and N as far as control units go!

Good to hear from you and yes I too would be curious to hear from others!

Shane.

Reply to
Shane O'Neill
  • User FidoNet address: 1:305/3 Simple Correction...

SO> this simple revelation came to me one morning in the show of all places SO> LOL!

This should of read "in the SHOWER..." not "in the show".

Reply to
Shane O'Neill