Need help repairing Bachmann HO 2-8-0 steamer.

Motor runs fine, I hear it but wheels do not turn. Are gears stripped?

Could be. You may need to take the shell off and make sure that the drivetrain is all in tact. When you say you can hear the motor "run" I am assuming you mean it is actually turning and not just buzzing. Otherwise, I might also suggest that the gears may only need lubrication, or that there could be an issue with the motor after all.
If it is the gears or a drivetrain part, I would assume you could order those from Bachmann somehow. I have never tried to repair one of their locos so I am not much help beyond what the problem could be. :)
* SLMR 2.1a * All animals are equal, some more than others.