Eishindo T Gauge is Real

When I heard about T gauge, along with ZZ gauge, on Wikipedia, it appeared that these were merely abortive attempts at a smaller gauge than Z.

However, I've come across a site, Tgauge.com, that is currently selling Eishindo T gauge trains. Eishindo itself has a site, but at least the English-language portion of it doesn't seem to be working properly - it doesn't load images.

Apparently, at least Europeans can buy T gauge trains.

John Savard

Reply to
jsavard

You probably already have a T scale locomotive motor. It?s the thi ng in your cellphone that makes it vibrate. They put a oval shaped piece o f metal on the end of the shaft. Pull that an add a gear head and y? ?all are in business.

?????

Reply to
larry.from.pinole