Making wax pellets

I need to make quantities of wax pellets from molten wax. The pellets are 6mm diameter and 15mm length. Can anyone please point me in the direction of a reasonable priced bench machine, or is it possible to fabricate one? Thank you. Warren

Reply to
salina

I noticed there have been no replies to your post. Maybe more information will help. What sort of quantity? How accurate? The simplest setup would be to extrude the diameter and cut to length when cool. The extruder could be as simple as a syringe or caulking tube, where the wax is poured into the tube and extruded through a 6 mm orifice. You might be able to use a commercially made wax injector, and replace the injector nozzle with a 6 mm one.

Reply to
Billy Hiebert

Hi Billy,

Thank you very much for your reply. I should be able to use a commercial wax injector as you suggest. One of the suppliers of these may be able to help me.

Your reply is very much appreciated. One reply is fine when it contains the sought for info!

Warren

Reply to
salina