How to draw an arc using start point, radius, length and delta?

I need to draw an arc, but all I have is: -start point = 0,0 -radius57.16 -lengthY.24 -Delta    d30'15"
I am missing a center point or/and end point. How can I do this without either of these? Please respond as soon as possible - I have to have this done today. Thank you.
Thanks Paul. That's exactly what I thought. I was going crazy here, so I called my client and it came out that he forgot to give me the angle of the chord. Thanks again
On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:28:26 -0700, "Paul Turvill"