How to draw an arc using start point, radius, length and delta?

I need to draw an arc, but all I have is:

-start point = 0,0

-radius=357.16

-length=59.24

-Delta=09d30'15"

I am missing a center point or/and end point. How can I do this without either of these? Please respond as soon as possible - I have to have this done today. Thank you.

Reply to
sheriff

Thanks Paul. That's exactly what I thought. I was going crazy here, so I called my client and it came out that he forgot to give me the angle of the chord. Thanks again

Reply to
sheriff