Sulphur dispersion

I have some difficulty in obtaining sulphur dispersion for latex. I mix sulphur, ZnO and ZDC for latex tubing application. But the dispersion is not satisfactory as sulphur is not dispersed in water properly even after 72 hours. Can someone help me. Thanks in advance.

Seny

Reply to
Senthil Kumar

Hi Ojo,

Colloidal sulfur is commercially available (also as a ready dispersion, look for latex chemicals.

If you are far from any source, a ball mill is useful to prepare any dispersions.

Berti

Reply to
Matthias Bertram

Thanks for your suggestion. I will try to find the possibilities out.

Seny

Reply to
Senthil Kumar