liquid injection molding silicone gel

As the subject line indicates I was wondering if such a silicone as
this exists? I've done some searching but to no avail.The lowest
durometer LIM silicone I've found and used has a shore A durometer of
5. I looking for an LIM with a durometer of somewhere in the shore A
000 range. The other question that comes to mind is. How soft can a
LIM silicone be made?
Thanks
Steve
Reply to