liquid injection molding silicone gel

As the subject line indicates I was wondering if such a silicone as this exists? I've done some searching but to no avail.The lowest durometer LIM silicone I've found and used has a shore A durometer of

  1. I looking for an LIM with a durometer of somewhere in the shore A
000 range. The other question that comes to mind is. How soft can a LIM silicone be made? Thanks Steve
Reply to
Steve