Model of a machinist

Does anybody know where could I find a model of a "machinist"?

Thanks.

Reply to
jasamto

Abour 1/2 way down this page....

or a physical model here :
If you are looking for a solids model, just make one yourself. Looking at the physical model, it would be insanely easy.

Reply to
Brian

Reply to
Divenpuke

I have a model of a 50th percentile man with moving joints.

Give me an e mail address and I will get it to you

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Phil Evans

Thanks for the tip.

Reply to
jasamto

Sorry, my spam filter killed a couple of e mail requests for my

50th percentile model, please resend.