eprt -> iges, step, parasolid etc

hello,

I would lik to know that - is there any chance to convert .eprt file to iges, step, parasolid etc file?

maybe theres some 3d modeler which allows to import eprt file.

Reply to
oscar

There may be some software out there that will do what you ask, but the closest I'm aware of is the eDrawings' ability to output STL files. And this is possible only if that option were enabled at the time the ePrt was created.

Reply to
takedown

I think you will find that the whole premis behind e drawings is that unless you authorise stl creation ability at the edrawing creation phase then the recipient cannot recreate the model. This is a security issue.

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Phil Evans