OT...for fun...Solidworks paper airplane competition

How far did you get?

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Phil Evans

47'
Reply to
fcsuper

I got 42.2 on my challenge. During practice, I got up to 43.6.

Reply to
swizzle

14.3 meters?...hmmm...that didn't get to far, eh? ;)

I got mine up to 145'...(heh)

Reply to
sunrisr
46 meters.

wouldn't it be cool if we could save instead of throw fake paper airplanes?

Reply to
bob zee

Perhaps we are supposed to use all the scrap paper that drawings with draft viewed plots create for the real planes.

I got to 48.3 meters