Daine Carney Nameplates

Hi has any one a contact for This firm as I saw them at Harrogate and need some work done

Reply to
Stuart Chambers

gives her address as 175 Glenbuck Avenue, Glasgow, G33 1DT, a phone number of 0141 557 1948 and an email of snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com I can't say if they're right as I've not used her services myself recently. Rgds Clive

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v2.3 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Tiggurr

In message , Stuart Chambers writes

Excellent quality at appropriate prices (you get what you pay for) but be ready for lead times measured in many months.

Reply to
Mike H

Reply to
Ron

I have had some done by her some years ago, for my B17 Superb quality, and she even went out of her way to do seperate units for the amended worksplates

She worked from pictures of the original plate and worksplates. Yes, the do cost somewhat, but excellent Can send to a pic of them if you want Ron

Reply to
Ron