USRA light mountain driving wheels

Hi Guys, I'm awaiting the arrival of the Bachman N scale light mountain in the hope that it may act as an appropriate mech for a NSWGR 57 class (down under, here in Australia). What is the driving wheel diameter for these locos and the driving wheel base?? I've done a quick google search for drawings and plans for these locos without success.

Cheers, Roger Gillard

Reply to
Roger Gillard