MRC AD375 sound decoder

On the back of MR September, MRC's new DCC sound decoders are shown. Tony's sells them for $40, which certainly is a huge cut from Soundtraxx prices.

Has anyone auditioned these, especially side by side wth Soundtraxx units? Not as many features? But how do they sound?

Hal

Reply to
Hal Greenlee

Anyone know the link to Tony's?

Thanks

Reply to
Rob

Reading it I see the steam sound has 'synchronised steam chuff', good news. Then I looked at the stationary version, still has 'synchronised steam chuff' so they clearly don't have the same meaning for synchronised as I have.

Make friends in the hobby. Keith Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

Tony's Train Xchange

...Bill