Russian Figures

In gathering together all kinds of WWI 1/72 stuff for the next book and doing a stack of Russian WWI/Revolution figures for a client, I came accross a listing for the following:

Airfix 1/72 Russian Imperial Infantry WWI Poly Plastic.

Is anyone aware of this set of figures or was it something planned and never released? For that matter it may have been a typo for their WWII Russian Infantry set.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Tom,

I don't think it's a typo if it refers to "Imperial" infantry...

Maybe it was going to compliment the British, German and American figures? It would have made sense...

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes

May have been intended for the Napoleonic range?

(kim)

Reply to
kim