Anybody know anything about the Carzol Frontier Land Race?

A lot of pieces are missing and I am unable to locate this anywhere on the internet. Box is also in poor shape. Horses, harnesses, cowboys, buckboard,
prairie schooner and work wagon are missing, Not sure if the cannon showing in the picture is supposed to be there as it is not listed as part of the accessories. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.