Carzol

Hi folks. My name is Lonnie (ramblin2208) Im looking for some information. Hope someone can help.I recently came to own an old toy plastic violin made bt carzol plastics corp in Montreal Quebec Canada. Does anyone know if they ae still in business or how to contact them. Ive done some searches but no luck. Thanks for your time and help

Reply to
ramblin2208