Looking for Monogram 1/48 Kingfisher (pro-modeler) for swap deal

Hi,
I made the stupid offer to build a Kingfisher for this year's club
display in October. Monogram is no longer available in Japan as of a
few years ago, so getting these is a PITA. Instead of ordering
mail-order, I thought I would enquire first if anyone had one they'd
like to swap for something equivalently-priced out of Japan?
I am looking for the Pro-modeler release, with photo-etch parts and so
on.
Regards,
Gernot
PS the emails don't work, if anyone is interested I'll provide an
email later on.
Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

Site Timeline