Monogram Pro Modeler F-4e in 1/48

Just saw this kit on ebay and am wondering if it is new or some kind
of re-issue? If it is new, how does it compare to the Hasegawa
offering? What squadrons are on the decal sheet? It looks to be
early production; am I right?
Any opinions are welcomed. Thanks, Jack
Reply to
JP Wade
This is the Hasegawa kit in the Pro modeler box. I'm not sure if it has the hard or slatted wings, I haven't looked at the kit in person yet.
Steve
Reply to
NAHobbies
Reviews are saying the hard wing
Shawn
Reply to
Shawn Hull
It's the hard wing. Steve
Reply to
Steve Jahn
Which is different from the original Hasegawa offering, correct? Anything else different about it? Thanks for the input - Jack
Reply to
JP Wade
Hasegawa has a special markings kit of a Vietnam-era F-4E out right now as well. IIRC, it's got the hard wing as welll. When I glanced at it. it was C$10.00 more than the Revellogram boxing, which was still about $40.00 or so : (
Reply to
Jeff C