Monogram Pro Modeler F-4e in 1/48

Just saw this kit on ebay and am wondering if it is new or some kind of re-issue? If it is new, how does it compare to the Hasegawa offering? What squadrons are on the decal sheet? It looks to be early production; am I right? Any opinions are welcomed. Thanks, Jack

Reply to
JP Wade

This is the Hasegawa kit in the Pro modeler box. I'm not sure if it has the hard or slatted wings, I haven't looked at the kit in person yet.

Steve

Reply to
NAHobbies

Reviews are saying the hard wing

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn Hull

Reply to
Steve Jahn

Which is different from the original Hasegawa offering, correct? Anything else different about it? Thanks for the input - Jack

Reply to
JP Wade

Hasegawa has a special markings kit of a Vietnam-era F-4E out right now as well. IIRC, it's got the hard wing as welll. When I glanced at it. it was C$10.00 more than the Revellogram boxing, which was still about $40.00 or so : (

Reply to
Jeff C