Pro Modeler F-4 question

How hard would it be to convert the RM Pro Modeler F-4E to an Israeli F-4E. Does anyone make a conversion kit that is still available??
Thanks
Bob in Oly
Reply to
Bob & Jane Neuharth
The F-4Es sent to Isreal were initially identically externally to USAF models., although I believe only the very early ones (if any) had unslatted wings as in the kit. After 1972 or 73, they all had slats, which isn't available as a conversion as many of the Hasegawa boxings of the kit come with slatted wings. Best bet for getting the slatted wings is swapping wings with someone who had the Hasegawa F-4E. Later on, they were fitted with an external refueling probe and a few other changes, and I believe the only conversion for these late mods is the Eagle Designs set.
Dave
How hard would it be to convert the RM Pro Modeler F-4E to an Israeli F-4E. Does anyone make a conversion kit that is still available?? Thanks Bob in Oly
Reply to
Dave Williams